NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is a food supplement that provides a balanced combination of 12 essential vitamins and 10 essential minerals. It is enriched with PhytoBlend™, a special blend of 22 plants derived from fruits, vegetables and herbs that are not always easy to include in your everyday diet.
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X adds variety to your diet by providing botanical elements from all 5 colour groups: green, white, yellow, red and purple. Each colour group delivers valuable nutrients. All plant ingredients are sourced from sustainable Nutrilite™ or NutriCert™ farms that do not use toxic chemicals or pesticides. Sustainable farming is believed to generate strong, vigorous plants with a high nutritional value.
At times of stress or of seasonal change, NUTRILITE DOUBLE X provides foundational nutrients to support overall well-being.
DOUBLE X is the world's #1 selling multivitamin multimineral with phytonutrients from five phytonutrient colour groups.1 Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels, 2017.
What it does for you
NUTRILITE DOUBLE X is designed to help you close any potential nutritional and phytonutrient gaps. This allows you to regain your inner balance and thereby enhance your natural potential.
It delivers premium support to your body in many forms:
- Brain function: Iodine supports normal cognitive functioning. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological functioning.
- Nervous system: Copper supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Immune system: Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Energy-yielding metabolism: Niacin supports a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Management of inflammatory responses: Curcumin helps your body manage inflammatory responses.
- Digestion and liver: Calcium supports the normal functioning of digestive enzymes. Rosemary and curcumin help support normal liver functioning.
- Cells: Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
- Oxidative stress: Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Heart function: Vitamin B6 supports normal homocysteine metabolism and thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Bone function: Vitamin D is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Muscle function: Magnesium contributes to normal muscle functioning.
- Eye function/vision: Vitamin A supports the maintenance of normal vision.
- Skin, hair and nails: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair. Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation, helping the skin function normally. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Balanced hormones: Vitamin B6 supports the regulation of hormonal activity and pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- In addition, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
- PAY HERE